This list of the Top 10 Table Tennis Training Robots will help you choose the best table tennis trainer robot that will be appropriate for the kind of training you need. Amazon, as usual, offers you the best products at the most affordable prices.
- See Related: 10 Reasons to Become a Table Tennis Player
- See Related: Top 20 Table Tennis Rackets Guide
- See Related: 10 Ping Pong Tables Buying Guide
What is a Ping Pong Serving Machine
Keeping yourself fit with your favorite sport could be a fun thing to do. You can play, be physically fit and train yourself at the same time. It would be fun to have someone to play along with! If you play some table sports such as table tennis, you should definitely have someone to play it with. What if no one can play with you? How can you keep track on your training schedule? Table Tennis Training Robot saves your day.
A table tennis trainer robot assists you with all the training you need when you’ve got no one to play with. It can be your table tennis partner for the day! These machines feature spin modes which allow you to practice your hand movements such as forehand loop, backhand hits, backhand loop, backhand and forehand transitions, backhand and forehand push, push and loop and many other table tennis movements. The serving frequency is also available to control the speed or how many balls it can hold per minute.
BUYING GUIDE: HOW TO CHOOSE THE BEST TABLE TENNIS TRAINER ROBOT
- SPIN MODES – Table tennis training robots feature different motion or spin modes. These modes are in accordance to the machine’s speed or serving frequency which enable you to practice your hand movements. It throws the ball out in different directions as if you’re playing with another player. Spin controls are available and should be adjustable. It is a must to check this feature when buying a tennis training robot to make sure you’re getting the right one for your training.
- SPEED/SERVING FREQUENCY – This refers to how many balls it can hold or shoot per minute. This control is adjustable according to your preference. You can increase or decrease the serving frequency settings regarding the number of balls you can manage while playing. The settings also allow you to know when you can reload the balls. You should know how accurate the machine is with this feature. With its reliability and accuracy, reloading will also be less hassle.
- DESIGN – Each machine has its own exquisite design. Though we often refer to the best physical features, it is also best to determine the product that has sturdy built and easy assembly. They vary in size, weight and construction. Each product is designed to fit a specific type or size of table tennis tables. You should identify first the size of your tables then you’ll know which size of product is the most appropriate.
TOP 10 Recommended Table Tennis Training Robot
You’ll need a ping pong partner no more! The iPong original table tennis trainer robot could be your next ping pong partner and trainer. The machine features different control settings for spins and serving frequency. With the wired control, the adjustments would be just quite easy! The ball capacity is 110 and its serving frequency can be adjusted between 12 to 70 balls per minute. The spin modes are also available and can be altered to underspin, topspin or heavy topspin – right according to your speed preference. The structure shows modern and elegant design with the compatibility to all standard table tennis tables. It is easy to assemble and setting it up would be just less than a minute.
If you need to master your basic forehand and backhand strokes, you’ll need a table tennis trainer robot with a topspin speed and the iPong Topspin Table Tennis Trainer Robot will let you do so. It features a consistent topspin speed with an adjustable serving frequency and speed between 12 to 70 balls per minute. Its ball capacity can hold up to 110 balls. The controls for spin and power are adjustable as well. Just like any other iPong products, this Topspin trainer robot is durable and easy to assemble. You can set it up just within a minute!
To keep you all hyped up with your training, this iPong Pro Table Tennis Training Robot includes an oscillation function that lets you practice your spin and ball placement at the same time. You can set this function anytime to challenge your table tennis movement skills. No opponent needed. This trainer robot will give you the exciting match you’ll definitely enjoy. You can also practice your backspin and topspin movements. If you need to customize the settings, it features adjustable power, frequency, spin and oscillation controls which all can be adjusted by a wired remote. The machine can hold up to 100 balls with an adjustable frequency between 12 to 70 balls per minute.
For youngsters and beginners, the iPong Mini Table Tennis Trainer Robot would be the perfect trainer! With its friendly assistance in functional features such as the ball capacity and serving frequency, you can have fun and learn new movements at the same time. It is simplified with even-paced and consistent ball trajectory to make the game easier for the beginners. It can hold up to 25 balls and can serve 30 balls per minute. It is easy to use, no assembly required and compact in size – easy storage and travel-friendly! Just like the other iPong structure, it also shows off a sleek and modern design with its sheer shell and spiral gravity ball-feed mechanism.
The Newgy Robo-Pong 540 features spin variations to master the hand movements with your ping pong games. The available spins to choose from are topspin, backspin, left sidespin, right sidespin and combination spin. For the serving function, it features a shot selection such as push, chop, serve, counter, lob and fast loop. These settings for ball speed and ball frequency can be customized with the controls right on the machine. It can hold 120 balls for several minutes of non-stop play. If you want to use this with your friends and family, you can bring it anytime with its easy set-up and storage. It is also designed with an appropriate size to fit all standard ping-pong tables.
Another innovative design from Newgy, the Robo-Pong 1040 ping-pong robot gives you the training and fun at the same time. You can master different ping-pong movements with its different spin modes – topspin, backspin, left sidespin, right sidespin, and combination spin. These spin modes are adjustable and can be customized according to your preference. The frequency and speed controls are available as well. The machine also features an oscillation function that gives all the hype and challenge for more effective yet fun training. The shot selection is also included such as push, serve, chop, counter, lob and fast loop. For more customized function, the head angle are also adjusted from low (serves) to high (lobs). The 1040 design has larger capacity than the 540. It features a ball bucket with extender cage that can store up to 200 balls for several minutes of non-stop play.
If you don’t mind putting up some effort for the assembly, the item #188033 Automatic Ping Pong trainer machine from Garden at Home provides a full installation instruction. It features an innovative and modern design with a clear bucket for the balls with two outlets for ball serving. The controls for the frequency and speed are available and can be spotted just right on the machine’s base. The product’s quite delicate so make sure to place the trainer robot in the middle of the table and the sides should be locked properly. If you need a trainer robot at an affordable price, this one’s for you!
If you want to invest to a great table tennis trainer robot, go with the Killerspin 700-02 throw table tennis robot! The design sure is a killer! It includes a ball collection net that catches all the balls right after you hit them back. No more messy and hassle clean up! It is best for beginners or for those who want to use it for practice, aerobic workout or maybe, just for fun. The speed and frequency is adjustable up to 100 balls per minute and between 9 to 90 miles per hour. It features variation of spin modes such as topspin and backspin. The trainer robot is easy to control and use with its wireless IR remote control.
The Oukei TW2700 S9 Professional Serving Machine features a double spin technology in accordance of degrees of speed, curve, spin and serving accuracy. It has dual-head server for more effective and fun training. This feature provides topspin and backspin motion which allows you to enhance your ping pong skills. You can customize frequency setting from 30 to 100 balls per minute and the serving speed at 4 to 40 meters per second. The serving angle is also available and can be adjusted. This sure is worth your money with all its exciting features – 8 serving modes, 18 landing points, 9 different spins and proper service! This durable trainer machine need to be placed on the table with its heavy-duty base which can stand at the opposite edge of the ping pong table. It also comes with a net that catches the balls and cleans the mess up without any hassle!
For more professional training, the Butterfly Amicus Advance Robot provides an AFC or Automatic Frequency Control function that manages the shot interval of the balls with different speeds and spin modes. The random mode is another impressive feature that allows you to play and train in a more realistic way. The sample mode lets you test the machine’s capability and training expertise. It is the perfect machine for those who want to practice more complex sequences that involve high degree of variation. These features, the speed, spin and trajectory, are all adjustable. It also has 10 savable sequences that you can use to enhance your ping pong skills from beginner to professional! A ball-catching net is also included for a fun and less hassle game! It is easy to use, easy to assemble and fun to play with.
Still Thinking about a Table Tennis Serving Machine?
Ping pong, or table tennis, is a highly competitive sport, and you need to practice and stay fit. How do you practice table tennis without a partner? You may find someone to play a few games, but are they willing to stay for hours and help you practice? A Table Tennis Training robot can save the day.
A table tennis trainer robot can be your table tennis practice partner for the day, and will never get tired or complain! These advanced machines feature various spin modes to mimic real human players. They allow you to practice your hand movements such as forehand loop, backhand and forehand transitions, backhand and forehand push, backhand hits, backhand loop, push and loop and many other important table tennis movements. The serving frequency can also be controlled to serve as many balls as you can handle per minute.
- SPIN MODES – A good table tennis training robot will feature different spin modes to give you a more challenging and realistic practice session. It mimics playing with another player by throwing out the balls in different directions. Look for this feature when selecting the trainer robot for your needs.
- SPEED/SERVING FREQUENCY – If you want fast action, rapid serves, then you want a robot that allows different speed settings. It can shoot out balls at a speed according to your preference. If you go too fast, you will need to be reloading the balls more regularly.
- DESIGN – Besides the look of it, you want quality manufacturing. Look for a machine that is highly rated to withstand continuous use. They also vary in size, and are designed to fit a specific type or size of table tennis tables. Consider the size of table, and the space that you have to work with.
- BALL CAPACITY – Some units are small and compact and only hold a few balls, while other machines are professional grade and can hold many more balls, for a more thorough practice session.
[amazon bestseller=”ping pong robot”]