The best Italian style espresso maker
With the right ingredients and our espresso maker you can make as good an espresso as a top barista. The Elabo stovetop espresso maker extracts the full flavour from the ground coffee beans in a traditional brewing process from the kettle up through the tube.
6 simple steps:
1. Fill the pot with water until just under the valve.
2. Place the filter in the pot and fill it with coffee powder until it is full.
3. Screw the bottom and top of the pot tightly together.
4. Place the moka pot on the stove (ceramic, electric, gas or induction) at medium setting.
5. As soon as coffee emerges from the tube, the pot can be removed from the stove. The residual heat will push the remaining water upwards.
6. Pour the coffee into an espresso cup and add milk and sugar according to taste.
– We recommend cleaning the espresso maker after use. If the coffee grounds remain in the filter for too long, discolouration may occur.
– The moka pot can be washed in the dishwasher. However, washing by hand is more gentle on the product and therefore recommended.
– For best tasting results always use filtered water.FOR ESPRESSO LOVERS: The Elabo stainless steel stovetop espresso maker was made for those who cannot resist a full-bodied aromatic cup of espresso. Your 6 demitasse cups (1.4 L) Italian espresso will be ready in less than 5 minutes. You can make it at home and no need to make a daily trip to your local coffee shop.
HOW TO USE: Fill the lower part of the three-part Italian espresso maker with water, put the ground coffee into the basket, put the top on and place the stainless steel espresso pot on the gas or electric ceramic stovetop to boil. Your espresso is ready within minutes!
QUALITY: The Elbao espresso maker is made of high quality food grade stainless steel 304, food safe, sanitary, and durable. Ergonomic handle is comfortable for finger grip and easy handling.
DESIGN: A masterpiece of timeless design, this stovetop espresso maker is a must have for every kitchen. The stainless steel moka pot is a stylish gift for family and friends.
SAFETY FEATURES: The flame retardant handle will stay cool and safe to the touch, and the lever allows for easy pouring. And the safety valve regulates the internal pressure of this pot by releasing the pressure during the brewing process.
Elabo Stovetop Espreeso Machine and Moka Pot for Gas or Electric …
(as of Apr 16,2019 04:06:24 UTC – Details)
Best Espresso Machine Reviews
You can also read more at Espresso Machines Buying Guide