Here’s some funny and uplifting coffee quotes to get you going in the morning. Enjoy a list of hot and steamy coffee quotes that will turn your Monday-like blues into Friday-like happiness.
Ahh, coffee. A delicious drink that can turn a zombie-like individual into a hard-working, energized, and tolerant human being.
Have you ever listened to Landon Pigg’s Falling in Love at a Coffee Shop? I am very fond of this song for a very ironic reason; I met my husband at a coffee shop. If you know me, you know I am not a morning person. Honestly, without coffee, I am barely even a person. I accomplished my morning exercise and decided I would reward myself with a large, sugary cup of caffeine before I headed to work. I took a trip to the local coffee shop and ordered a 12 oz Mocha Latte. After being handed my order, a shock of panic ran through me.
Oh no, I need to sneeze. You don’t know fear until you are holding a hot, fresh cup of coffee while needing to sneeze. You can probably guess what happened next. Yes, I sneezed. Yes, I spilled my coffee all over myself and the floor. A very nice, strange man grabbed some napkins and helped me clean up. Four years later, that sweet man is now my husband, and I am his clumsy wife.
Enjoy the little things, like coffee and quotes.
30 Coffee Quotes
Curl up with your cup of happiness and enjoy these 30 coffee related quotes that are sure to brighten your mood:
1. “Coffee smells like freshly ground Heaven.”
2. “Any friend of coffee is a friend of mine.”
3. “Coffee is the most important meal of the day”
4. “A yawn is a silent scream for coffee.”
5. “I’ve started drinking my coffee out of a clear mug, so people know where my tolerance level is at.”
6. “There is no life without water because water is needed to make coffee.”
7. “I only need coffee on days ending with “y”.
8. “Oh, look, it’s coffee O’Clock!”
9. “With enough coffee, anything is possible.”
10. “I just realized I’m not a morning person, I’m a coffee person.”
11. “Too much Monday, not enough coffee.”
12. “Do you see coffee in my hand yet? No. So why are you still talking?”
13. “Sleep is a symptom of caffeine deprivation.”
14. “There’s nothing like a cup of coffee to stimulate the brain cells.”
15. “Some mornings it’s best just to fill the sink with coffee, dunk your head in it and suck.”
16. “Coffee has given me unrealistic expectations of productivity.”
17. “How do you feel when there is no coffee? Depresso.”
18. “A cup of coffee shared with a friend is happiness tasted and time well spent.”
19. “Warning: I’m up but not awake. I cannot be held responsible for my actions until I have coffee running through my veins.”
20. “May your coffee be strong and your Monday be short.”
21. “I may not cry over spilled milk, but I’ll lose my mind over spilled coffee!”
22. “Friends bring happiness into your life. Best friends bring coffee.”
23. “Coffee with a friend is like capturing happiness in a cup.”
24. “Happiness is a cup of coffee and a really good book.”
25. “Coffee; because hating your job should be done with enthusiasm.”
26. “Even bad coffee is better than no coffee at all.”
27. “If you bring me coffee without having to ask, then I love you.”
28. “Today will be one of those days that even my coffee will need a coffee.”
29. “Behind every successful person is a substantial amount of coffee.”
30. “Coffee is the foundation of my food pyramid.”
What is life without coffee?
Coffee can introduce you to new people, enlighten your spirit, turn you into an energized individual, and much more. If you enjoy this wonderful caffeinated drink as much as me, like this article and share it with your friends!
Check out our comprehensive Coffee Guide.