Here’s a list of top 10 recommended wireless charger pads, which you can use with various “Qi enabled devices” including Samsung Galaxy S7 and many Android Phones. Wireless charging for iPhone would require a Qi accessory or case.
Cellphones are becoming larger and power cords are becoming too much of a hassle to carry around tangled wires and charger. Our lives are becoming more associated with our smartphones, so why waste time looking for a plug? With the iPhone 7 promise to remove the headphone jack it’s no surprise that the traditional way of charging our smartphones is becoming a thing of the past.
- See Related: Phones with Qi Wireless Charging
June 2016 Amazon Best Sellers in Cell Phone Charging Stations
Before we list our picks of some great wireless charger pads, first we’ll show you what is currently trending on Amazon best sellers list. After all, Amazon sells pretty much everything under the sun, so if it’s a best seller on Amazon then you can be pretty sure it’s a good buy.
Here’s the top 10 current Best Sellers on Amazon in Cell Phone Charging Stations, in June 2016.
- Samsung EP-PG920IBUGUS Wireless Charging Pad with 2A Wall Charger- Black Sapphire
- Wireless Charger,Yootech Qi Wireless Charging Pad for Galaxy S7,Galaxy S7 edge
- Fast Wireless Charger, PLESON® Fast Charge QI Fast wireless Charging pad
- LSoug Wireless Charger,PowerStand 3 Coils Qi Wireless Charging Stand for Samsung Galaxy
- Danae Universal QI Wireless Charging Receiver Patch Modules Bundle, 2 Receivers for iPhone & Android
- Handness Universal Qi Standard Wireless Charging Receiver Module Patch for Iphone
- Wireless Charging Pad, PLESON® [Ultra Slim] [Sleep-Friendly] Qi Wireless Charger
- Wireless Charger, Kroma Wireless Charging Pad for Galaxy S7,Galaxy S7 edge
- Anker Wireless Charger PowerPort Qi Wireless Charging Pad for Samsung S7/S6/Edge/Plus
- Wireless charger,by Ailun,Ultra-Slim&Protable, Slip-Proof Pad,Universal
Top 10 Best Wireless Charger Pads for Qi Devices Galaxy
Many companies are riding on this wave and here is a list of some of the best wireless charger pads in 2016.
Yootech is a small cheap wireless charger charger. It’s personally my favorite charger as of today, and it’s the best charger you can get and will need period. It’s compatible with Android phones only.
Price: around 10$
- It’s extremely cheap.
- Very reliable and compact
- It only takes 1 hour and 18 minutes to charge.
- No known temp increase issue.
Price: around 50$
Samsung QI is an excellent charging pad manufactured very carefully and expertly craft.
- It has Very small heating issues.
- It can get the phone from 0-100% in one hour.
- Stylish and minimalist design.
- Easy to use with Light blue LED indicator to show when it’s charging.
- Only works for limited Samsung Galaxy smartphones.
- Picky about the angle the phone is on the charger.
- Some complaints of it not charging at all.
Price: around 40$
RAVpower is useful when you need to get a quick charge in whilst having a spare 5,000 mAh battery with you. It can be extremely useful for people that love to travel. Works with most android phones including Galaxy s7 and Galaxy s7 edge.
- The charger includes an AC/DC adaptor.
- An extra battery!
- It has a nice build soft to the touch with rubber surrounding the top and bottom.
- It has some cases of it bursting into flames.
- Long charging times it can take 5 hours for a full charge.
Price: around 120$
Even charging pads need some type of fashion to it, Nordmarke have 3 different ports to it and doesn’t look dull while doing it.
- It’s the best looking wireless charger you can get today.
- You can charge 4 different devices on it.
- It doesn’t look cheap.
- It is very expensive.
- It is a bit small so larger phones, with or without a case, will have a hard time fitting on to it.
Price: around 25.99
Nekteck is a fast charging wireless charger that specializes in charging Galaxy phones from 0 – 100% in 50 minutes.
- It has an Amazing simple look.
- It’s cheaper than most.
- It Works with a small amount of other android phones that isn’t a Galaxy.
- It won’t charge with a phone case.
- The angle design on the charger will cause the phone to slip off from time.
The Anker PowerPoint charger is a minimalist charger with no buttons. It follows the Apple formula of design, functionality, and minimalism.
Price: around 17$
- Very cheap for a charger with such design.
- Rubber surface can stop the device from sliding.
- Extremely long charging time.
- No AC adaptor included with purchase.
TYLT VU charging pad is a slick new way to charge your QI smartphone. Boasting an amazing design and cool different colors it’s a good looking charging pad.
Price: around 30$
- No positioning issues due to curve shape of the charging pad.
- High quality and well designed.
- If smartphone has a unique shape to it and could hold a problem.
- Heating issues with phone.
Price: around 6$
Powerbot is an eco-friendly, universally compatible QI charging pad. Powerbot is slim and is more than likely the slimmest charging pad on the market.
- PowerBot is extremely cheap and works pretty well to.
- It isn’t as hard to properly align with your phone; compared to other flat charging pads it works amazingly well.
- It can charge from 0-40% in 2 ½ hours.
- Feels very cheap.
- Ugly hockey-puck design.
- It won’t be able to charge through a case.
Price: around 300$
A table desk and a wireless charger combined to make a fashionable, high-tech station for your office. It is energy efficient and has a OLED “bulb” which uses 80% less energy. It works for most phones.
- It comes in many different colors.
- It’s energy efficient.
- Beautifully aesthetic light lamp.
- No height adjustment.
- Not as flexible as it claims.
- Expensive and limited supply.
Itian is a charging pad with a stand that allows you to watch movies or play videogames while your phone charge. It’s comparable to the TYLT, but without the multiple colors and sleek design.
Price: around 20$
- No need for fixed alignment, due to the design, you can place the phone as is, and it should charge.
- Neat cradle design.
- It is known to short-circuit at times.
- Low life expectancy.
- It’s known to randomly stop working.
- Very finicky and could pause charging for no reason at all.