Every self-respecting, serious drone pilot needs to have a drone backpack or rucksack to carry your drone, quadcopter, and video recording gear. The US government has opened the skies to commercial drone operators, who utilize their expensive equipment to capture video from above, for real-estate or sports or news reporting. It seems everyone is investing their hard-earned money on some expensive drone equipment. Just as you carry an expensive DSLR camera in a specialized camera bag, so too you can carry your drone in a dedicated drone backpack.
Every drone owner owes it to himself or herself to get a proper drone backpack to transport their equipment. You will be very happy that you did. If you are a commercial drone operator, then you definitely must use a drone backpack, because you project a more professional impression that you take your job seriously, and will protect your precious investment. If you agree and want to buy a drone backpack for yourself or maybe as a gift, we have some useful buying guide information and the best ranked backpack bags below.
Drone Backpack Buying Guide
So, what are some of the key features to consider when evaluating different backpacks and choosing the right one for your needs?
- Custom or Universal Fit: If you own one of the more highly popular drone models, like DJI, then it is possible that there are custom drone backpacks available in the market that are designed to fit your exact model. So, start your search by looking for those backpacks and see if they meet your needs.
- Size: Do you want to carry more than your drone? If so then you want to consider a larger size bag to throw in your extra accessories. Consider the size of the backpack and how much storage space you need.
- Soft or Hardback: Some backpacks offer the extra protection of a rigid shell, like a turtle shell. This will give your gear the maximum protection. Otherwise, there are many soft packs that also have lots of internal padding to keep your drone safe and secure.
- Waterproof: A waterproof bag of course provides extra protection and peace of mind, so look for this valuable feature.
- Padding: Ideally, you want sufficient padding to keep your drone secure to prevent shaking and damage. Take a close look at the padding provided and see if it is adequate.
- Pockets: Lastly, lots of extra pockets are great for all your accessories.
TODAY’S Top 10 Amazon Best Sellers in Drone Backpack
Here is the top 10 list of best selling Drone Backpack as of TODAY on Amazon. This list is updated daily based on best seller rank and actual sales data. For your convenience, you can pick one of these Drone Backpack that the community considers best.
[amazon bestseller=”drone backpack”]