How to Use:
- Add water: fill the lower chamber with cold water(below the valve).
- Add coffee: Insert the funnel and fill it with ground coffee (do not tamp). Remove any coffee grounds on the edge of the funnel. Tightly screw the upper part of the pot on to the base. Avoid using handle for leverage.
- Medium Heat: Place the espresso maker on low to medium heat, and within 3-5 minutes, delicious espresso will fill the serving chamber.
- Enjoy: When the top of the pot is full of coffee, remove from stove. Before pouring coffee, stir it in the upper chamber with a small spoon to equalize all the different coffee layers for optimum flavor.
- Wash by hand with warm water.
- Dry thoroughly with a towel.
- Do not reassemble until all parts are completely dry.
- Do not wash in a dishwasher.
- Do not use abrasive products to clean the moka pot.
- Keep the fire under the bottom of product otherwise it will burn the handle and cause melting.
- The espresso maker is not suitable for children to use.
- Do put tea leaves into the product to make tea.
Thanks to your best choice for Lonyoung. Any question will be replied within 24 hours except the weekend and holiday. We will serve for you all sincerity!
★Rouse Your Morning: Quickly and evenly heat design helps you create a velvety and rich espresso, moka and latte. Rouse every morning of your day and fill your home with smooth aromas of coffee
★Make Aromatic Espresso Effortlessly: When you are half-awake and eager for a drink during work, you just put water, coffee into the espresso maker and heat it. You will get a full aromas coffee within 3-5 minutes
★Safety Features: Stay-cool handle and knobs protect your fingers. Safety valve prevents over heating when you forget to take the coffee maker off from the stove during the brewing process. Compared to other products, our safety valve has antioxidation coating which is healthier and safer
★Food-grade Material: Lonyoung moka pot is made of high quality pure aluminum which makes espresso more strong and velvety than stainless steel. It has no impurity and is healthier and safer than usual aluminum. It can prevent metal chipping off and has no unpleasant smell
★Easy to Clean & Induction Cooker Safe: the moka pot is easy to disassemble and take parts for simple cleaning. Please wipe it gently after every use to increase of service life. Unlike usual cast aluminum products, Longyoung espresso maker is induction cooker safe and can used in any stove. 2019 latest appearance design makes the moka pots fashion and attractive
Lonyoung Stovetop Espresso Maker Moka Pots, 6 Cups/12oz Hard Anod…
(as of [price_update_date] – Details)
Best Espresso Machine Reviews
You can also read more at Espresso Machines Buying Guide