Here is the latest list of Top 10 best electric pressure cooker reviews for your buying consideration, along with tips and buying guide. By now you surely know what a pressure cooker is, but did you know how to use one and what are the many great benefits of cooking this way? Take a look below and choose one of the best electric pressure cookers for your home or as a gift for that special cook in your life.
Before you buy yourself the best electric pressure cooker, go over our Top 10 Best Electric Pressure Cooker and buying guide to know all the guidelines we’ve prepared for you.
Cooking is fun especially when you do it for your family. You absolutely want to prepare the best and most delicious dishes right on your table but sometimes, it can be a bit challenging. When you work on with those ribs, pork or any meat dishes, they don’t seem to be as deliciously tender as the way you want them to be. Even beef or chicken stews might need more than just a boil.
With all your cooking dilemmas, an electric pressure cooker could be the perfect answer. This efficient kitchen piece functions to make every kind of dish flavorful and excellently cooked.
What is a Pressure Cooker?
Unlike any typical casserole, a pressure cooker cooks the food in a sealed casserole or container under high pressure from a boiling liquid. During the process, steam is build up inside which creates higher pressure. As the pressure rises, the water temperature exceeds the boiling point and hence, the easier and faster it is to cook the ingredients. It also takes all the spices and ingredients inside and force it into the food to make every bite not only tender but also flavorful.
Buying Guide: How to Choose the Best Electric Pressure Cooker
- MATERIAL – Stainless-steel pressure cookers are the best ones. This material provides a durable and sturdy quality. Since heat is build up within the cooker most of the time, stainless-steel material stabilizes the temperature and does not damage the cooker as well.
- SIZE/ CAPACITY – Pressure cookers also vary in sizes and capacity. There are pressure cookers that are also designed for large servings and small servings. If you have a certain serving for a number of people, make sure you consider the size of the pressure cooker you’re buying.
- FUNCTION – Most electric pressure cookers nowadays are ergonomically designed and multifunctional. The settings for timer and food selection are available and displayed in buttons. Most of these cookers are programmed with timers for a certain type of dish.
Top 10 Best Sellers – Electric Pressure Cookers
If you want to find the best selection and great prices, check out the top sellers on Amazon today. This list is updated daily based on actual sales data from Amazon. You can see what is trending here, and what other customers are buying. So you can feel confident in buying one of these top 10 items.
- Please make sure your phone mold before taking order;
- Design&Clear pattern phone case
- HAND-CRAFTED:from high quality with beautiful stitching, each looks and feels luxurious. Complement...
- Humanized design makes our case more useful, you can access all buttons with the case, and the size...
- 90 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, and with free Waterproof Bag
- High-Quality PU leather (include The Side) Feels Softer and Looks More Comfortable.
- Slim and form-fitted to stay pocket-friendly，Gives you more grip on surfaces and prevent any...
- Belt-clip holster included that doubles as a kickstand for hands-free media viewing.Port covers keep...
- Including free waterproof bags
- Customer Service: Please feel free to contact us if you have any problems with our product, we will...
- Compatible Model: Please make sure your phone mold before taking order
- Best&Fancy Design Pattern on the case makes your phone different and eyes-catching
- High Quality Material: The phone cover is composed of 100% of handmade cow leather designed not only...
- Easy Assembly, Easy Change: Soft frame enables easy assembly or change of protective casing as you...
- Come with Free Tempered Glass Screen Protector.
How to Use a Pressure Cooker
First, here are a few tips to keep in mind. The procedure how to use a pressure cooker is quite easy and simple. Here’s how you can use it.
1. Place the ingredients inside the pressure cooker except for the vegetables. Note that the vegetables doesn’t need to be cooked for a long time as they can be overcooked. They are usually added when the dish is almost done.
2. Need not to fill up the cooker with a lot of water. The ingredients, the meat or chicken release their own natural juices. If ever you need so, fill it up with just the right amount.
3. For a digital electric pressure cooker, you can set the timer on how long you want it to be cooked. However, some designs are modern and automatic. They feature programmed cooking time depending on the dish and all are displayed in different buttons, 10 minutes for cooking rice, for example. With just one push, the machine cooks at its own programmed time.
4. Let the pressure release naturally.
5. Once you’re done, turn the cooker off. Enjoy your food!
Top 10 Best Electric Pressure Cooker Reviews
To perfect that dish for Thanksgiving or just for a special dinner with the family, you’ll need a reliable kitchen appliance. The Instant Pot IP DUO60 is a multifunctional pressure cooker with 7 available programs for all sorts of dishes you wish to cook. It functions as a pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, saute or browning, steamer, warmer and even a yogurt maker. The settings for certain dishes are displayed in buttons. This control panel features 14 micro-processor controlled programs, dual pressure, automatic keep-warm and 3 temperatures for saute and slow cooking. It sure is dependable for all your cooking needs.
If you need a dependable and durable cooking appliance, the Instant Pot IP LUX50 is a programmable pressure cooker that is easy to use and clean. This 6-in-1 cooking appliance functions as a pressure cooker, saute or browning, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer and warmer. The control panel is also available which is equipped with adjustable 10 built-in smart programs according to the dish you’re cooking. It also features a delay cooking timer for automatic warming. Its stainless steel material keeps the temperature stabilized thus cooks the dish quicker and perfectly.
#3. Power Pressure Cooker XL 8 Quart, Digital Non Stick Stainless Steel Steam Slow Cooker and Canner
Pressure cookers might look complicated to use but actually, it’s the other way around. Just how the Power Pressure Cooker is designed, you can have your dish cooked however you want it with just one push. The control panel displays one-touch pre-set buttons, automatic keep-warm mode, slow cooker option for different types of dishes. It is best as a slow cooker, canner, soup maker, steamer, and rice cooker. If you need to clean it, it is dishwasher safe.
The Black+Decker pressure cooker offers its assistance in slow-cooking with its three heat settings – low, high and warm. If you prefer a simpler pressure cooker for all your cooking needs, this might be the one for you. The settings can be easily adjusted by a dialer. Since the cooker is not all built with stainless steel, the handles are made of plastic, for example, be careful not to bring it too near the fire. The glass lid is also tempered for easy viewing. All of these parts are easy to clean and dishwasher safe whenever you need to keep them away.
Cuisinart releases another innovative pressure cooker made of stainless steel with more elegant and sleek design. The settings are also simplified with lesser buttons but reliable indicators. With its 6-quart capacity, this non-stick cooking pot lets you cook different types of dishes in higher servings. The cooker also features a digital thermostat, push button control settings, 99-minute time and LED countdown display. Cool-touch side handles are also available. The pressure cooker settings include low and high pressure, browning, saute, simmer and warmer options. In just minutes, the meat tenderizes together with all the sumptuous flavors of the ingredients.
The Elite Platinum Pressure Cooker boasts its 8 major features – the pressure valve protection, the floater protection, the lid-lock protection, the anti-clog protection, the pressure control, self-release device, the temperature sensor and the fuse protection. Each works according to its designated function which results according to the dish you’re cooking. If the cooker detects an overheating, the temperature sensor and fuse protection will function and shuts the power of the unit off automatically.
A lot of users commended the Cosori pressure cooker with its quick cooking. It is also user-friendly with its 7 programmed settings that you can customize to for your cooking preferences. It features a pressure limiter, anti-jam safety, thermal limit protection, electrical current monitor, over-pressure, delay-pressure and opening-pressure guard and pressure control monitor. The control panel displays 15 cooking modes that will suit every dish you wish to cook. This functions as a pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, saute pan, stock pot, steamer and warmer. Included in the set are the pieces you can also use for cooking such as the ladel, rice scooper, extra sealing ring, measuring cup, recipe cookbook, and stainless steel glass lid.
#8. GoWISE USA GW22623 1300W 4th-Generation Electric Pressure Cooker with Steam Rack and Basket, 8 quart
If you need to add another pressure cooker that best suits your cooking needs, opt for the GoWise USA 8-in-1 multifunctional pressure cooker. Though it is not very common for some pressure cookers to feature more functions, the GoWise provides 8 program settings and be used not only as a pressure cooker but also as a rice cooker, bean cooker, yogurt maker, food warmer, slow cooker, egg maker and saute. The programmed settings for a particular dish are also displayed on the control panel. You can view the time and pressure with its 2 LED LCD display. The set also includes a stainless steam rack, a rice scooper and a measuring cup.
Stainless steel pressure cookers are the most reliable among the other materials used. This another pressure cooker from Instant Pot, the IP-DUO80 has 7 programmable settings for that perfect dish. The control panel is easy to operate with just one push. It has safety lid lock to keep the cooker in its place while pressurizing. Its anti-block vent also prevents food debris from blocking the vent. Again, with the material it is built with, the heat inside is evenly distributed inside that helps tenderize the meat and cook the other ingredients. This temperature is also customized and regulated according to the program selected.
If you are still not into electric pressure cookers but more of the traditional ones, the Presto Stainless Steel pressure cooker is your best option. Though it may not have the settings as the electric pressure cooker has, the material makes it sturdy and reliable for your cooking needs. It has a special cover that delivers moist and highly-heated temperature that cooks food 3 to 10 times faster than the ordinary cookers. Its stainless steel structured with a tri-clad base gives off even heating. You can use for cooking or heating up different types of dish or even making desserts. This set includes a 64-page recipe book that you can use for cooking tasty dishes.