A lot of people are the fans and supporters of the Nike brand. Not surprisingly, this happens because Nike has been a wonderful brand the world has recognized for its good quality sport products and oftentimes the superior and unique design. Among all the Nike products, the shoe category is a very interesting one. Normally, its shoe price is quite high since they are all produced for high-end users. Up next, we have collected some best Nike shoes for you to check out. You are likely to find your favorite ones from this following list, covering 2015 and 2016.
Most Expensive: Nike Self-Lacing Shoe
In March 2016 Nike announced they are introducing the most high tech feature yet, the self-lacing shoe, like in the movie Back to the Future. The shoe itself is called the “Nike Hyperadapt 1.0”. The shoe also has a nickname E.A.R.L., which stands for Electro Adaptive Reactive Lacing. EARL laces itself when it detects your weight on the heel. The midsole area glows a bluish hue, reminding us of Eve from the movie Wall-E. It is the future, but took them 10 years to get there. The shoe will be charged, wirelessly, every couple of weeks. No pricing is available yet, but we guess the price for this “back to the future” shoe will be out of this world!
10. Nike Men’s Air Max 90 Essential Running Shoe
Nike Men’s Air Max 90 Essential Running Shoe is one of the very popular running shoes from Nike. As either the quality or the design, it is built for premium customers. The product comes with very high standard which makes it prices higher, accordingly. However, in terms of comfort, durability, and weight, this Nike running shoe is doubtlessly superior.
9. Nike Free 5.0 Tr Fit 5 Prt Womens Cross Training Shoes
Another extremely interesting and expensive Nike is the Nike Womens Cross Training shoe. From the first glance, you can see it has an attractive design with nice fashionable appearance. For the comfort reason, the upper part of the shoes is made from mesh while its sole is the rubber which could resist to impact and erosion quite well. The shoes as well are made for greater flexibility. This allows users best to move.
8. Nike Women’s Free 5.0 Running Sneaker
Instead, a cute design in light blue of this Nike Running sneaker is best and most favorite to many women. With this shoes on, many women are going to have a better and more comfortable run for sure. As for its materials, they are mainly mesh and rubber. This can definitely ensure a good durability for your long lasting use.
7. Nike Men’s Fingertrap Max Running Shoe
With this trendy design, the Nike Men’s Gingertrap Max Running Shoe is available in many different colors many users can choose. However, each one seems to have its own unique charm. In terms of price, this Nike running shoe has also been priced high as its was produced with very high quality to serve the premium demand.
6. Nike Men’s Free 5.0 Running Shoe
Specially for this Nike Men’s Free 5.0 Running Shoe, it has combination of synthetic and mesh materials for its upper while the sole is rubber. Regarding the weight, this shoe is super light by its flywire technology. In relation to the comfort, this Nike running shoe is as well very amazing since it was produced with a smart cushioning support.
5. Nike Rosherun Most Expensive Nike Shoes
The Nike Rosherum is also an extremely handsome pair of shoe from Nike. Needless to say, as it was produced with the advanced technology with superior and premium quality, the price is as well high. However, the unique experience it creates for your run or sport will be very special, and you will realize it worths every penny of yours.
4. Nike Women’s Free 5.0+ Running Shoe
Attractively designed in black for this model, it is actually available in so many colors. If you do not like black as this one is, there are a bunch of other colors you can choose. However, this seems to be so far the most popular one. As a result, it gets rated up to 4.5 star as its overall review rate. Generally, this shoe is made from mesh for its upper and rubber for the sole.
3. Nike Mens Shox NZ Running Shoe Grey
This Nike Mens Shox NZ Running Shoe has a very special heel design as you might have seen from the picture. While synthetic leather is the main material to produce the shoes, it was made with a professional design which create good stability during the run. Additionally, its closure has been made with a lace system. This will allow users to have the best fit each time it is worn.
2. Nike Air Max 2015 Men’s Running Sneaker
For the breathability feature, this Nike Air Max Men’s Running Sneaker was produced from mesh and rubber sole. Besides its smart and beautiful design, the durability of the shoe is another interesting point. However, with this basic appearance, there are so many colors you can choose. If it is liked, you are likely to be able to seek your favorite color at ease.
1. Nike Men’s FS Lite Run 2 Running Shoe
The last Nike you will enjoy is the Nike Men’s FS Lite Run 2 Running shoe. In relation to the design work of the shoe, it is not only built in a charmingly attractive way, it is also ergonomically designed to bring best comfort, breathability and the natural wear to the users. To make this happen, the shoes are nice produced from synthetic and mesh. Moreover, to support your run, the shoes are light with smart cushioning system.
If you are looking for a certain type of shoes for your sport, Nike is often one of the best brands to consider, and some from the list might fulfill your required demand nicely. They are among the very good quality shoes on the market, and you will enjoy running and playing your sport badly with the shoes.
TODAY’S Amazon Best Sellers: Top 10 Nike Running Shoes
Here is the top 10 list of best selling Nike Running Shoes as of TODAY on Amazon. This list is updated daily based on best seller rank and actual sales data. For your convenience, you can pick one of these Nike Running Shoes that many other consumers consider best buys, based on voting with their wallets.
- Breathable mesh bootie upper uses Flywire cables to create a secure, locked-down fit
- Low-profile midsole and rounded heel encourage a natural footstrike and running gait
- New tri-star outsole pattern expands on impact and contracts at toe-off, moving with your stride...
- 11 D(M) US
- Fylwire integrated into the mid-foot and lacing system promotes adjustable lockdown
- Lace-up closure
- Lightly padded tongue and collar
- Breathable fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel
- Thin, removable foam insole
- 10 D(M) US
- Pht Blue/Mtllc Slvr/Blk/White
- Mesh upper for optimal breathability
- Soft foam midsole delivers lightweight, responsive cushioning
- Rubber outsole offers excellent traction
- Underlays in the vamp and toe tip offer support and structure
- Weight: 8.8oz/252g (men's size 10)
- 11 4E US
- University Red/Black/White/Metallic Silver
- Co-molded midsole delivers a smooth ride
- Tri-star outsole design flexes as your run
- Flywire cables offer a dynamic, supportive fit through the midfoot
- Minimal heel design provides a more natural fit
- Heel is rounded for a smooth transition at initial touch down
- 100% Authentic
- Brand New
- Original Packaging
- 10.5 D(M) US
- Black White
- TPU overlays provide targeted support for a snug, secure fit.
- Breathable mesh in the upper for ventilation and cooling.
- Phylon midsole in the forefoot for lightweight cushioning.
- Visible Max Air unit under the heel maximizes cushioning.
- Waffle fill outsole for durable, multi-surface traction.
- 11 D(M) US
- Anthracite/Metallic Silver/Black
- A one-piece Flyknit upper conforms to the shape of your foot for a snug feel.
- The incredibly flexible Nike Free sole moves with you, mimicking the movement of your foot by...
- Strong yet feather-light Flywire cables work with the laces to provide more support as you tighten...
- Single seam on the inside of the heel for a smooth feel
- Heel is rounded to roll with the ground on heel strike
- 12 D(M) US
- White/Black-stealth-pure Platinum
- Cushioned phylon soles
- Woven tongue loop
- 9.5 D(M) US
- Built for the neutral to underpronator who requires enhanced cushioning
- Wide-knit mesh upper with light synthetic overlays
- Lace-up closure
- Padded tongue and collar
- Molded foam insole
- 9 D(M) US
- Black/White Anthracite
- Soft IU midsole for flexible cushioning, 8mm heel-toe offset encourages a natural stride
- Breathable, single-layer mesh upper with no-sew overlays for a lightweight, supportive fit
- Minimal rubber outsole with pods in high-wear areas for durability where you need it most
- 10 D(M) US
- Wolf Grey/Racer Blue/Blk/Wht