Nowadays, since technology has been in advance, various kinds of smart phone have been produced due to human requirement. Smartphone is a mobile phone which plays many functions including call, message, camera, GPS navigation, web browsing and so on. Also, we need the operating system to run those applications. An open-source platform, Android, has supported a massive of applications. Because of too many applications, you may feel hard to think of the best applications to be installed in your smartphone. Sometimes, you do not know how to use that application, or you do not even know that they exist. So, let me introduce you 10 Android applications that you should use in your smartphone.
1. Google Opinion Reward (Free): is such a nice application. This app gives you money by just answering surveys. You just have to answer 4 or 5 question survey; Google will give you 50p Google Play credit which can be used to spend on paid applications, games, music and movies. Most of their surveys do not take your private information, so you don’t need to be afraid of taking survey on this app. It might be a little bit complicated for the first survey about yourself, but later you’ll enjoy getting credit in your Google Play account.
2. Lingua (Free): is an application which allows you to learn a dozen of language easily. It is a translator as well as a teacher who help you to learn from scratch. Its audio guides can help you to pronounce the words correctly. There will be quizzes to test you about the language you chose. Lingua mostly encourages you to learn word-by-word and step-by-step so that you will be able to catch up easily. Some stories seem to be complicated; however, there is a tap allowing you to click on an individual word which later comes up in English definition.
3. TaskRabbit (Free): Sometimes, you might feel lazy to queue in a line, buy grocery, clean your house or do something else. If so, it will be worthwhile to download this app. By downloading and signing into TaskRabbit, you’ll be able to have these services done. Even though it mostly costs over 10 pounds per hour, you might find it useful if you are a very busy person. TaskRabbit also include pet sitting, transporting furniture and other general services. TaskRabbit will offer the best and safest tasks for you.
4. Clean Master (Free): is a useful free application which helps to speed up Android device. Used by 100 million users with an average 4.5 rating stars, this app has ability to clean cache, clean junk, boost RAM performance and clean out malware to make your phone work smoothly. Some people might think that it is an annoying app which always shows notifications; nevertheless, this app is created to make you phone run smoothly. You will find it useful.
5. SleepBot (Free): Unlike other sleep tracker apps, SleepBot is a unique app which costs no penny and provides you many benefits. This app will track how you sleep by just putting it on the bed next to you. It will tell you whether your night sleep was good or not. Also, if it isn’t good enough, SleepBot will also tell you how to improve your sleep. This app contains the best alarm which only makes you up while you are in a light sleep, so you will feel fresh to start your new day. The last specialty is option of multiple alarm clocks. Two people can use the same alarm clock even though both of them get up at different times.
6. Spendee (Free): is an amazing application ever. This app can help you out on balancing the money you earn and the money you spend. This app will help you to limit your money spilling from your pocket. You can enter the amount of your outcome and income; it’ll track whether you are keeping to your budget. The money you spend is separated into different categories such as bills, hobbies, food, drink and shopping. If you are afraid that other people will see your personal privacy, it’s simple—put 4 digits pin code to protect. You may think it’s complicated, but it’s easy and really useful in keeping your money.
7. Swiftkey (£2.99): is a must-have application. Swiftkey is a keyboard application which revolutionizes the way you type. Swiftkey can adapt to your favorite words, your typing style and abbreviations. First time you use it, you may feel hard, but a week later, you will find out how useful this app is. Another special point is that Swiftkey will sync those words to its cloud servers so that Swiftkey will work in the same way even though you install in other devices.
8. Pushbullet: some people may not ever know this application before. So, let me introduce you the advantages of this app. First, it will be a reminder to help you not to forget something. If you are an absent-minded person, let use this app. Pushbullet can send push notifications not only to yourself but also to your friends at exactly the same time. Pushbullet can send links, pictures, file list, note and more features to your computer or your friends. So, you are not going to miss something or late to do anything. In addition, Pushbullet looks up addresses automatically on Google map; it will tell you where and when to go somewhere.
9. Google Goggles (Free): contains a camera to take photos of something you don’t know the word to describe. Every object will be searched by Google’s databases to find out what you need to know. You can search everything by taking photo, scanning barcode or QR code but not by words, and you’ll go into details of that object. The app now also supports many languages, and it’s able to translate to other languages as well. By taking photo of foreign language text you don’t understand, Google Goggles will help to translate it for you.
10. Evernote: is a multiple application which functions as a list keeper, note taker, voice recorder, to-do manager and web clipper. Moreover, it can be used to capture photos. The notes are completely seachable. Evernote will help you to recall everything, save your ideas and improve productivity.